Friday, April 2, 2010

This isn't a question but I really admire you and your sister Marcia :) I'm really amazed how you're both strong women who stand up for what you believe in and I think anyone who tries to put you down is just jealous. =]

aww THANKS!! I think it's just that me and Marcia grew up arguing/debating with each other over EVERYTHING, and we're both decently intelligent people - with the combination of those two facts, we got REALLY GOOD at standing up for ourselves. I guess that gets us into trouble sometimes, but I've always had the attitude that if someone wants to say something, I should at least have the opportunity to respond effectively and perhaps change their minds.

Plus, I have no shame. Life is embarrassing, so might as well make the most of it, right? hahaha

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment